Thursday, August 6, 2009

eww

today has been a fun day. went to the beach with ma best friend and took a lot os picsso im happy =) eww! men here are so nasty we were in our barhing suits and men were screaming and acting all perverted and shit. I find that so GAY! eww anyways had fun yesterday, did a sleepover in ma house. I told ma friend about my cousing. She took it very well and didin't judge, still she was shocked. I dont blame her O_O im still shocked LOL. Im drepressed and enjoyin my las few days of summer. Here in PR we start school monday, eww! -_- i HATE school you have no idea. Im also sad because my sister went to college this year and lives like 1hr away! im an only child, it SUCKS! because now i have more atention from my parents and that SUCKS!!!
ugh..i just wanna graduate and MOVE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment